1. lunhaɳ kala nrpati tan alawas riɳ rajya,
praptaɳ çakha dwi gaja rawi bhadraɳ masa,
nka ta cri natha mara ri tirib / mwaɳ sompur,
burwan sasok / hyalas ika dinwan lwaɳnyakwe.
2. ndan ri çakha tri tanu rawi riɳ weçaka,
çri natha muja mara ri palah sabhrtya,
jambat siɳ ramya pinaraniran / lanlitya,
ri lwaɳ wentar mmanuri balitar mwaɳ jimbe.
3. janjan sanke (118b) balitar anidul tut / margga,
senkan / poryyaɳ gatarasa tahenyadoh wwe,
ndah prapteɳ lodaya sira piraɳ ratryanher,
çakte rumnin jalaqi jinajah tut pingir.
4. sah sanke lodaya sira mananti ri simpiɳ,
swecchanambyamahajona ri saɳ hyaɳ darmma,
sakniɳ prasanda tuwi hana dohnya nulwan,
na hetunyan / banunen anawetan matra.
1. mwaɳ tekaɳ parimana tapwa pinatut wyaktinya lawan praçasti,
hetunyan tinapan / samapa dinepan / purwwadi sampun tinugwan,
ndan saɳ hyaɳ kuti riɳ guruɳgurun inambil / bhumya saɳ hyaɳ suqarmma,
gontoɳ wisnu rare kabajradaraneka paɳhli çri narendra.
2. yyantuk / çri narapaty amargga ri jukuɳ jo yanabajran / pamurwwa,
prapta raryyan i bajralaksmin amgil / ri çurabhane sudarmma,
enjiɳ yyankatiran / pararyyan i bkel / sonten dateɳ riɳ swarajya,
sakweh saɳ maniriɳ muwah tlas umantuk / riɳ swaweçmanya sowaɳ.
1. Passing away was Time; the Prince was not for long in the Royal residence.
Came Shaka two-elephants-sun (1282 = 1360 A.D.), Bhadra (August-September) was the month,
at that time now the Illustrious Protector went to Tirib and Sompur.
Game was densely crowded in that forest; it was aimed at, its losses were numerous.
2. Then in Shaka three-bodies-sun (1283 = 1361 A.D.), in Waishakha (April-May),
the Illustrious Protector performed worship, going to Palah with retinue.
A long time anything that was pleasant was visited by Hirn, being pleased,
in Lwang Wentar, Manguri, Balitar and Jimbe.
3. Quietly from Balitar he went south following roads,
inclining; meagre, without sap their trees; far away was the water.
Then arriving in Lodaya He was several nights staying there.
He liked the loveliness of the sea; it was walked along, following the shore.
4. Parting from Lodaya He stayed in Simping,
desiring to combine the restoration of the honoured holy dharma (religious domain) (with his Lodaya tour).
How (grievous) was the ruin of the prasada (temple-tower)! Moreover therewas its remoteness towards the west.
Such was the reason that it should be rebuilt towards the east in some measure.
1. And now those measures equally were co-ordinated as to their accuracy with the charter.
That was the reason why it was measured completely in fathoms, beginning with the east, it was marked off with posts finally.
But then the honoured holy kuti (cloister hall) of Gurung-gurung was taken to be the site of the honoured holy dharma (domain).
Gontong Wishnu-Rare was to be bajradhara (Tantric Buddhistic) land; that was the Illustrious Prince's compensation.
2. At the Illustrious Prince's returning horne he took the road over Jukung Jro, Yanabajra, going eastward.
Arriving he stopped in Bajra Laksmi, sojourning in Shurabhana in the eminent dharma (domain).
In the morning of His leaving he was stopping in Bekel; in the evening he arrived in his own Royal residence.
All the honoured ones who accompanied him also returned finally to their own houses, everybody.
first draft, not proofread /